Thursday 27 November 2008

Steve Burbridge Can Smile Without The Show

A review thats about as welcome as a skunk at a lawn party, from Steve, reads like he was as happy as a fish in the desert


But hey for those fans of the show and the cast it's worth reading (as long as you take it with a pinch of salt) to make you laugh especially at how seriously Steve took the show instead of the way it was intended to be taken -



I'm sure the cast would like to see him up doing the show......... Then they could get there own back



Anyone got any tomatos they want to through I suggest Steve for the stocks.



Steve Burbridge Review (if you can call it That more like a Rant





Apologise to the cast but as I say it's worth a reading for a laugh....... Fran and co We love you and love the show unlike Steve

3 comments:

David said...

Pathetic review from someone who obviously can't grasp the concept of a fun pop musical as opposed to high brow art. Poor Steve needs to get out more. Or better still not at all.

Sara said...

I'd go for not at all. Some people just don't know how to have fun and enjoy something shame really.

Anonymous said...

I came across this blog and comments while googling Steve Burbridge after reading his disappointing review of FAME at the Sunderland Empire. I haven't yet managed to find any biog or details which would give him any credibility in writing theatre reviews - but I find that I disagree with most of his reviews that are published in our local paper.....