Wednesday 7 January 2009

New Year - New Opportunities

Hi All

Hope everyone has had a good festive season. I have no new news yet for you but hopefully this year will be full of exciting opportunities not only for Fran but for all the I'd Do Anything Girls.

Also to remind you all that Fran will be involved in the Workshop Of Willkie Collins Classic - The Woman in White on Sunday 18th January @ Kings Head Theatre - Highbury/Islington

This will now be on at 8pm and not 7:30pm as previously advertised.

I was hoping to attend this but due to problems with the trains meaing it will take me and additional 21/2-3hrs to get home on a Sunday when I have to be at work on Monday morning it's just not going to be possible so if anyone wants to go and can't get tickets I have 2 tickets available.

Anyone who is going a review would be greatly appreciated and any Fran meetings again reviews stories, pictures.

Hopefully we'll have more news soon.

Sara

No comments: